County Treasurer

Treasurer Home Page    

      Municipalities Unclaimed Funds


To receive unclaimed funds

1. Complete an Affidavit of Ownership and Indemnity Agreement.

To access a copy of the Affidavit of Ownership and Indemnity Agreement, click here.

2.  A notary public must witness your signing of the Affidavit of Ownership and Indemnity Agreement and notarize the affidavit.  Notary Publics are available at most banks.

3.  Include a copy of an identity document such as a Wisconsin Driver's License, Wisconsin ID or other government-issued identification.  The document must show your full name, current residential address, signature and photo.

4.  If you are claiming funds on behalf of a business, a copy of your business card must also be included.
The notarized form and identity document must be delivered or mailed to the appropriate Municipality.


Acceptable Use Policy     Privacy Policy

100 W Walworth, Elkhorn, WI 53121
© 2010 Walworth County Government.