Dept of Health & Human Services (DHHS)

DHHS Home Page     Contact Us      Discrimination Statement

Alcohol and/or Drug Abuse Services

Click on a link below to learn more about DHHS alcohol and/or drug abuse services. To talk with DHHS staff about an alcohol and/or drug abuse issue, call 262-741-3200 or call toll free 800-365-1587. To receive services you will need to show proof of Walworth County residency.

DHHS provides for assessment, counseling, detoxification, and residential treatment of youth and adults with alcohol and/or drug problems.

Counseling Services


Intoxicated Driver Program


Crisis Services

Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)

Mental Health Services

Alcohol/Drug Issues

Mental Health Recovery Services

Child/Family Services

Child Support

Public Health

Economic Support

Developmental Disabilities

Trauma Informed Care

Volunteer Services

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Document names followed by this symbol are viewed using Acrobat Reader. For a free download of Acrobat Reader click the icon above.


Acceptable Use Policy     Privacy Policy

100 W Walworth, Elkhorn, WI 53121
© 2010 Walworth County Government.