Permits & Fees

As part of its maintenance responsibility, Walworth County Public Works is responsible for controlling all construction activities in County-maintained rights of way, including driveways that access County roads. This page should help you obtain a right of way permit:

  1. Print and complete the form
  2. Determine appropriate fees (PDF) due
  3. Submit application and associated fees to:
    Walworth County Public Works
    Attention: Highway Permits
    W4097 County Road NN
    Elkhorn, WI 53121
  4. The application will be reviewed for compliance and you will be contacted either by fax or phone

Permit Applications