HIPAA & Civil Rights Complaints

Report a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or Civil Rights concern anonymously. The website will direct you to the Office for Civil Rights complaint portal.

If you wish to file a complaint directly with Walworth County Department of Health and Human Services, please email or call at 262-741-3200.