A public hearing will be conducted by the Walworth County Land Conservation Committee, 1:00 p.m., on Monday, October 17, 2022.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED UPDATE TO THE WALWORTH COUNTY FARMLAND PRESERVATION PLAN
Draft Walworth County Farmland Preservation Plan Update materials are provided on the LURM website - 2022 Plan Update - DRAFT Materials
The Walworth County Farmland Preservation Plan Update Citizen’s Advisory Committee (CAC) was formed to consider policy options related to the protection of lands and the use of land within Farmland Preservation Areas designated and mapped in Walworth County. See below for materials from the Citizen's Advisory Committee .
Farmland Preservation Citizen's Advisory Committee Meeting Materials
June 24, 2021 Citizen's Advisory Committee
August 23, 2021 Citizen's Advisory Committee
Keep up with the latest information. You can sign up below for alerts, so you will be notified when Agenda items or Minutes are posted to the Agenda Center Website.
Signing up is easy, there are two options to stay up to date.
Agenda Center • Walworth County, WI • CivicEngage (civicplus.com)
To add one of the following feeds in your RSS reader:
- Right click on the feed that interests you and select Copy Shortcut. This will copy the feed link to your clipboard.
- Paste the link into your RSS reader.
- Type your email address in the box and select Sign In.
- If you want to receive text messages enter your phone number and select Save.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe click and/or next to the lists to which you wish to subscribe/unsubscribe.